How Does It Work?
This fractional technology delivers pulses of laser light into the skin to target and break down scar tissue.
This will help generate healthy new tissue to form in its place that is smoother and more even in skin tone.
Why Choose IconTM For Laser Scar Removal?
• Laser scar removal is a more comfortable alternative to surgery with amazing results:
- Fast, non-surgical treatment sessions - Little to no downtime
- Mild discomfort
- Excellent results
Frequently Asked Questions: Scar Removal
• What types of scars can be treated?
- It is appropriate for surgical scars and acne scars on any area of the body, including the face.
• What types of result can I expect?
- Expect to see the scar lighten in color and become more even in texture.
• How long does the treatment take?
- The treatment can be performed in as little as 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
• When can I resume my daily activities?
- Typically you may resume your daily activities immediately following the treatment session.
• How many treatments will I need?
- Most people require 4-8 treatment sessions for desired results depending on the scar. Dr. Manning can give you an estimate based on your condition.
- You may experience temporary redness and swelling at the treatment site which should last only a few days. Speak with Dr. Manning to discuss other possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.
Call AccessMedicine today at 252-802-4600 to schedule your free consultation!