How do you identify symptoms?
Patients with COVID-19 have had mild to severe respiratory illness with symptoms of:
- Shortness of breath
How do I prevent the spread?
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your face including your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Did we mention...WASH YOUR HANDS and DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE!
What do I do if I become infected?
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
If symptoms become severe, go immediately to your nearest hospital for evaluation.
Click here for more information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/2019-ncov-factsheet.pdf